During a stage of increasing development following two years of battling the Covid-19 pandemic, the Indochina Group launched TDA (Talent Development Academy), with its debut program, Summer Camp 2022.
The project held a number of interesting events in June and July in order to achieve the objective of giving the students a vibrant summer filled with a wealth of knowledge and skills.
The activities that took place included:
• The Gift of the Gab Speech Contest (June 21st, 2022)
• A visit to International University – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City (June 24th, 2022)
• The talk show Women-in-Charge “Things Life Will Teach Children About Business that No School Can Teach” (June 27th, 2022)
• An excursion to VinHMS Software Production and Trading Co., Ltd (June 30th, 2022)
• Summer Fair (July 1st, 2022)
• JP WORLD interactive educational technology entertainment tour, (July 5th, 6th, 7th, 2022)
• Talkshow: The Future of the Software Industry in the Digital Era (July 8th, 2022)
• Art Talent Search Competition (preliminary round on July 8th, 2022 and final round on July 15th, 2022)
• Art class practice activities (July 14th, 2022)
• Robotics Challenge (July 11th, 2022 at campus Ba Thang Hai & July 15th, 2022 at campus 43 Nguyen Thong)
• Talkshow: A True Story with EQUO: Sustainability and Profitability, joined by CEO Marina Tran-Vu (July 15th, 2022)
• Visitation to Swinburne (July 20th, 2022) Finally, the Talents Summer Camp 2022 concluded with an unforgettable graduation ceremony on July 22nd, 2022.
TDA left a lasting impact and made a promise to set out on a goal to discover and develop outstanding talents in the future through the events organized during this inaugural season of Summer Camp 2022. From this solid foundation, TDA can engage with members of Indochina Group.