In order to encourage talented students who have excellent academic results to study and experience the American education program, PennSchool will implement the PennSchool Bright Future Scholarship program for students who enroll in the American Diploma Pathway (ADP) in the academic year 2023 – 2024.
Students who apply for the scholarship will have the opportunity to get a scholarship worth up to 100% of their tuition fees at ADP. The scholarship will be evaluated by the School Academic Council based on their application review, assessment, and interview. Based on the results of the School Academic Council’s evaluation, students will be eligible for a scholarship ranging from 20% to 100%.
The scholarship not only shows the students’ excellent academic results but also encourages them to make further efforts on their path to achieving even higher goals in the next academic year.
Information about the PennSchool Bright Future Scholarship – A Step Heading to a Bright Future:
- Current students who are currently studying in Years 8, 9, & 10 at PennSchool in the 2022 – 2023 academic year.
- Students who have participated in the Placement Test at PennSchool in the 2023 – 2024 academic year
2.2. Academic achievements:
- The overall grade (GPA) in the past two academic years (the 2021 – 2022 academic year and the first semester of the 2022 – 2023 academic year) must be from 3.2 – 4.0 or equivalent.
- Priority is given to students who have proficiency in English with international English certificates such as IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent.
- The results of both Placement Tests must be above 75/100.
2.3. Other requirements
- Excel in extracurricular programs, performing arts activities, sports competitions, various competitions, leadership skills, and community involvement.
- Agree with and meet the values and teaching methods of the school.
- Have passion and goals for studying.
3. Scholarship Application Requirements Checklist
- Copy of Passport, Citizen ID, or Birth Certificate.
- Scholarship Application Form.
- Copy of transcripts for the last 2 years. Candidates only need to submit the transcript in Semester 1 of the Academic Year 2022 – 2023 if applying in March – May 2023.
- Recommendation letter and email from your Instructor, Mentor, or member of the school you are attending.
- International English certificates such as IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent.
- Certificates of outstanding achievements in extracurricular activities, talent competitions, and community service projects (if any).
4. Admission Process
- Round 1: Registration
- Round 2: The Personal Statement Writing that explains students’ passion and goals in study, achievements, and why students deserve the scholarship.
- Round 3: Interview with the School Board
- The scholarship does not include deposit fees, uniforms, shuttle bus services, outdoor trips, or fee-based extracurricular activities.
- The scholarship cannot be converted into cash or transferred to another student.
- PennSchool has the right to approve only those candidates who meet the scholarship criteria.
- In the event of any fraudulent or dishonest behavior in the application, test results, or interview, the school has the right to revoke the scholarship.
- Students must achieve the scores corresponding to the scholarship application requirement in the following academic years to be able to maintain the scholarship.
- Parents and Students submit the Scholarship Application Documents at No. 4 Nguyen Thong, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the School Office by phone at 028 7102 5858 or through email at email@example.com.