Alongside the expansion of cooperation, ISA also places great value on maintaining relationships with both domestic and foreign partners. This in turn helps ISA enhance its reputation, increase competitiveness in the study abroad market, and develop ever more effective study abroad programs for Vietnamese students.
ISA had the pleasure of welcoming two significant partners to its office at 157 Ly Chinh Thang, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3 in June and July. On June 28th, 2022, ISA had the distinct honor of hosting two representatives of the University of Tasmania (UTAS – Australia), inluding:
• Ms. Tamara McConnan – Regional Manager of UTAS
• Ms. Hong Diem – Vietnam Country Manager of UTAS
• On July 14th, 2022, two representatives from the American University of Health Sciences (AUHS – USA) visited ISA’s office, including:
• Ms. Lily Nguyen – Director of Marketing and Admissions
• Ms. Uyen Nguyen – South East Asia Representative
In order to express its gratitude for the representatives’ time spent visiting them to discuss upcoming enrollment plans while on their business trip to Vietnam, ISA planned a number of welcoming activities. In particular, during the June 28th event, ISA hosted an informal meeting between representatives from WASS and PennSchool, and UTAS. This meeting was in aid of giving the students of Indochina Group the opportunity to study in Australia through the valuable scholarships offered by UTAS. On the WASS and PennSchool side, the event was attended by the following:
• Ms. Tran Thi To Nhu – WASS Principal
• Mr. Gustavo Páez – Principal of the Western Australian program
• Mr. Tran Quoc Bao – Vice Principal of the International Program and IBDP Program Coordinator of WASS
Through these two events, ISA hopes to provide future Vietnamese generations, especially students from Indochina Group, with a wide range of opportunities to study, live, and work abroad through numerous study abroad programs.