To provide WASS and PennSchool high school students with advanced academic pathways, and opportunities to pursue lifelong learning, IEDG makes every effort to develop and build strong working partnerships with leading prestigious educational institutions in Vietnam and across the globe.
In that vein, on March 10th, 2022, IEDG formally signed a Memorandum of Understanding with International University – VietNam National University Ho Chi Minh City, with the involvement of leaders from both sides. At the signing ceremony, IEDG and International University agreed on numerous aspects of their collaboration, including enrollment and scholarship incentives, exclusive to WASS and PennSchool students.
Specifically, International University will admit students from WASS and PennSchool using one of the following criteria:
- High School Graduation Exam Result 2022.
- High school results for students in grades 11 and 12 for those who won prizes in provincial, city, national or international exams.
- Results of the Competency Assessment exam at Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City 2022.
- Candidates with International Certificates (IBDP, AP, SAT, ACT.)
Students at WASS and PennSchool will also have the opportunity to receive scholarships that International University has dedicated to IEDG:
- Partner scholarships: International University will offer 01 partner scholarships each year for students at WASS and PennSchool.
- Admission scholarships: WASS and Pennschool students with outstanding academic results will be prioritized for admission to International University entrance scholarships.
International University – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City is one of the leading universities in Vietnam. With English being used as the primary language in the teaching and learning process, WASS and Pennschol alumni will have the opportunity to hone their academic talents in an international environment and improve their foreign language ability to work towards the path to becoming outstanding global citizens.
In addition, IEDG has signed a cooperation agreement on IELTS registration with the British Council. In today’s climate IELTS, which is one of the most widely recognized English language proficiency tests, is often required for any student with the desire to step into the world and get closer to their dream of studying, working, and living abroad. Currently, the IELTS exam administered by the British Council is one of the most prestigious choices for young people in Vietnam. The collaboration on IELTS registration between IEDG and the British Council will bring huge advantages and incentives, exclusively, to students of WASS and PennSchool, as well as those of other institutions under IEDG.