We are looking for candidates for the Vice Principal Position for the Western Australian International School System in Ho Chi Minh City
Vice Principal position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish a supportive learning environment that yields high achievements.
- Develop school curriculum and assessment policies according to the needs established by the accreditation processes (SCSA and CIS), following the instruction of the Principal and Head of School.
- Collaborate with the Principal to develop and implement the professional development plan for teachers, co-teachers and homeroom teachers in the school system
- Maintain direct communication with Co-Teacher and Coordinators and validate teachers’ attendance in class according to the schedule at the campus.
- Allocate teachers to support the school events (entrance test, open day, etc.) as required.
- Involve in the recruitment procedure to select good candidates.
- Help teachers familiarize themselves with the school learning management system and reporting system.
- Develop and implement systems for recording individual students’ progress and ensure that parents are informed regularly of the progress of their children.
- Develop a student discipline management system that results in positive student behavior and supports learning.
- Maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders involved with the school.
- Negotiated & competitive salary package
- A package of social, health insurance
- A package of private health insurance
- Annual leave & sick leave policy
- A free lunch provided by the School
- Paid National and School holidays
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by the School
- Annual salary review
- Flight ticket bonus policy
- Tuition exemption/reduction for staff’s children
- Other benefits as company policy for positions
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Education Management or related fields, a Master’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum 02 years of experience at similar position
- Native English Speakers
- Experience in management at bilingual and international schools is preferred
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong technology, planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities