We are looking for members for the International School System in Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to RT Holdings:
- Campus 04 Nguyen Thong: No.04 Nguyen Thong street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
- Campus Ba Thang Hai: No.10 Ba Thang Hai street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement lesson plans that align with state and national standards for Spanish language instruction.
- Provide instruction to students in the areas of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, writing, and cultural understanding.
- Foster an inclusive and positive learning environment that supports students’ social and emotional well-being.
- Design and implement formative and summative assessments that measure student learning outcomes and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum, assessment, and instructional strategies that align with the school’s mission and goals.
- Utilize technology and other resources to enhance learning experiences and support student achievement.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to improve teaching practices and stay abreast of best practices in education.
- Updated regularly about student progress and needs.
- Participate in school events and activities, including parent-teacher conferences, staff meetings, and professional development sessions.
- Cover the class for absent colleagues when necessary.
- Other relating duties assigned by Board of Principals.
40 hours per week (7:30 – 16:30) from Monday to Friday.
- Spanish Native Speaker (Preferable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education in Spanish or a related field
- Fluent in Spanish and English, with excellent communication skills in both languages
- At least 1 year experience in an international school
- Ability to use a variety of tools of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of students
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and administration
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
– Negotiated & a competitive salary package
– A package of health insurance
– Annual leave policy
– A free lunch provided by School
– Paid National and School holidays
– Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School
– Flight ticket bonus policy
– Annual salary review