We are looking for candidates for VN Teacher of Kindergarten for The Western Australian International School System.
1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Support foreign teachers to develop and design the curriculum based on the standards of the Western Australia program.
– Assist with designing and preparing learning tools and equipment for the teaching of each lesson according to the method of organizing Play-based learning, project-based learning
– Good implementation of the care and education of preschool children according to assigned age groups and class groups.
– Establish and maintain standards of child behavior, which is essential for an effective classroom.
– Supervises the classroom and teaching when the foreign teacher is out of the room
– Support and follow up the students’ learning process.
– In charge of classroom decoration, always ensure a safe and clean classroom environment.
– Implement the process of assessing and support reporting student learning outcomes as prescribed:
● Daily assessment
● Weekly report
● Monthly assessment
● Report at the end of each semester
2. WORKING HOUR:
40 hours per week from Monday to Friday: 07:00 – 17:00 (included the lunch time).
3. WORKING OFFICE:
– No.35 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC.
– Negotiated & competitive salary package.
– A package of social, health, unemployment insurance.
– Annual leave policy.
– A free lunch provided by School.
– Paid National and School holidays.
– 13th-month bonus.
– Tuition fee exemption for Children.
– Teambuilding & Company Trip.
– Annual salary review.
– Training & Development course sponsored by Company.
– Other benefits as company policy for positions.
– Graduated from a university with a good degree (or higher) in English Teaching, Translation or related majors.
– IELTS: 6.5 or above is preferred.
– Age 22 to 28 with a minimum of 1 year experience as a homeroom teacher or similar role.
– Work well under pressure, demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity for the job.
– Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
– Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
– Proficient at using basic office applications.