We are looking for candidates for the 02 International School System in Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to RT Holdings:
- The Western Australian International School System (WASS)
- The Pennsylvania American International School (PENN)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Design and implement lesson plans that align with school standards for the subject area taught
– Provide instruction to students in the specific subject area, including mathematics
– Foster an inclusive and positive learning environment that supports students’ social and emotional well-being.
– Design and implement formative and summative assessments that measure student learning outcomes and provide feedback to students and parents.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum, assessment, and instructional strategies that align with the school’s mission and goals.
– Utilize technology and other resources to enhance learning experiences and support student achievement.
– Engage in ongoing professional development to improve teaching practices and stay abreast of best practices in education.
– Updated regularly about student progress and needs.
– Participate in school events and activities, including parent-teacher conferences, staff meetings, and professional development sessions.
– Cover the class for absent colleagues when necessary;
– Other related duties assigned by the Board of Principals
40 hours per week (7:30 – 16:30) from Monday to Friday
– Bachelor’s degree in Education of relevant fields in Math
– At least 2 years experience in International School
– Ability to use a variety of tools of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of students
– Strong organizational and classroom management skills
– Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and administration
– Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development opportunities.
– Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Negotiated & a competitive salary package
– A package of social, health & unemployment insurance
– A package of international health & accident insurance
– Annual leave & sick leave policy
– A free lunch provided by School
– Paid National and School holidays
– Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School
– Annual salary review
– Flight ticket bonus policy
– Other benefits as company policy for positions