We are looking for members for 02 International School System in Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to RT Holdings:
- The Western Australian International School System (WASS).
- The Pennsylvania American International School (PENN).
ABOUT THE JOB
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content
- Prepare, administer, supervise, and grade examinations, quizzes, and other assignments
- Educate students on following a school’s moral codes and behaviors
- Conduct parent-teacher conferences to discuss a student’s progress.
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Other related duties assigned by the Board of Principals.
40 hours per week (7:30 – 16:30) from Monday to Friday.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education Plus TEFL/TESOL/CELTA, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A recognized qualification in English Language Teaching with a duration of 120+ hours (TEFL Level 4 Certificate or higher, AVSE TESOL, CELTA/Trinity, or equivalent)
- Minimum of two years of full-time teaching experience at an international or bilingual school for the secondary or high school level.
- Enhance office working efficiency with initiatives and creativities.
- High level of IT competence
- Great interpersonal skills with stakeholders, such as students, parents and school staff.
- Get knowledge of successful teaching and learning theory, as well as the practice of meeting the specific needs of all students through classroom organization, differentiation, and learning methodologies.
- Negotiated & a competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Annual salary review.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.